Boy, this week has flown by. Maybe its all the writing I’ve been doing or the catching up from last week’s craziness. Either way, suddenly its Thursday and time for me to
put pen to paper and type out some of the things that ARE making me happy these days.
- I’m thankful for chocolate mocha cookie crumble frappuccino’s from Starbucks.
- I’m thankful for falling in love with TOMS shoes this past month. (ZOMG!).
- I’m thankful for an amazing apartment (condo) that I rent and live in, with central AC.
- I’m thankful for two fluffy white doggies who keep me from being alone and love me no matter what.
- I’m thankful for knowing who I am.
- I’m thankful for being comfortable in my own skin.
- I’m thankful for knowing what I want and not being afraid to fight for it tooth and nail and not settle.
- I’m thankful that I figured out writing makes me feel better.
- I’m thankful that I have people in my life that make me a better person
- I’m thankful that I have people in my life who love me no matter how frustrating I can be and don’t treat me any differently when I am.
- I’m thankful for the family I’ve chosen and that has chosen me. I could not be more blessed.
- I’m thankful I’m a survivor.
Have a happy and thankful Thursday! xoxoJoin me in support of The Joyful Heart Foundation……they gave me hope and reminded me the importance of Things We’re Thankful for Thursday.